Sunday, January 22, 2012

Peer review paper 1


The main point that I got from this paper was that teachers need to not mark up a paper so bad because it discourages the students. Main points of the paper were that teachers need to give more constructive criticism rather than stressing over every error. Also that teacher’s think that they are helping us but we really it is hurting. I think that were a few parts of your paper that need a little work. First I think that you could work on the introduction and make it grab the readers attention more. Also, I think that the conclusion needs work to. I think that you have some of the main ideas there, they just need to be organized better. Other than that I think that your main idea paragraphs sound really good and make good points, just better organize some sentences and I think you will be good. I think that you have most of the elemnts that he is looking for in this paper. I think that you could work on the introduction and get a bit more of background information. Overall good job on the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment