Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LANIE'S peer review paper 4


I understood the main point of this paper to be that standardized writing tests are not a good measure of a person’s ability to write. Your supporting arguments were that all people learn different. Also that people are part of different discourse communities which may cause them to have a different writing process. Another supporting point was you said that there was no set definition for “good writing.” I like the way that the paper brings in the idea of how standardized test are not good. I liked how you set up the conversation and I thought that you did a very good idea introducing your ideas. I think that this paper meets almost all of the criteria for this paper. The one thing I think that you could work on is changing some of the language you use to direct it towards a more specific academic audience. I think that you have included all the elements that he will be looking for in this paper and I think that you did a good job including them, I found nothing missing.  I think that main thing that you could work on with this paper is the conclusion. I don’t think that it wraps up your paper very well. Other than that overall very good job!!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/84182157/Lanie-Paper-4-Peer-Review

No comments:

Post a Comment