Sunday, March 4, 2012

paper 4 cover letter

With this paper I was trying to explore the idea that plagiarize may not be as bad as people think. My main point with this paper was that people make way to big of a deal out of plagiarize and blowing in out of proportion. I supported my claim by using many different academic articles and some news article. My counter arguments were that most people think that plagiarism is a very big deal and I was arguing the opposite. I think that my introduction and my main points of my paper were working very well. I think that my conclusion did not work at all and was having a hard time making it work or make sense. I want the readers to talk about and reconsider what plagiarism really is and how important it is. Given more time I would have added one more paragraph and fixed the conclusion.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/83857730/Paper-4

No comments:

Post a Comment