Thursday, March 8, 2012

paper 4 cover letter and link

With this paper I was try to explore the idea plagiarism and what it is and consists of. My main point of this paper was that people are getting the wrong idea of what plagiarism is and how to deal with it. I supported my claim with many scholarly articles about plagiarism and how we could look at it differently. My counter argument was what the general publics view now of plagiarism is. I think that my introduction and body paragraphs are working well and flow good together. I still think that I may need work on my conclusion. Also I would like to try and add a bit more to my paper, maybe one more paragraph but im not sure where or of what. I want readers to talk about how maybe people do have the wrong idea about plagiarism and that it isn’t as bad as people make it seem. Given more time I think that I would have been able to figure out a little bit more to add.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/84592676/Paper-4-Final

1 comment: