Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blog 6


Summary: In Kleine’s article he writes about different research types. He is doing research on how people do research for papers to get ideas and information. He interviews a lot of researchers to see if what he believes is true.

Questions:
1.     I think that what Kleine is describing is very much like I research, I feel like I focus on just the basics rather going into more detail.
3. It seems that the researchers do not focus so much on sources, but they focus more on what they learn and gain form reading it.
4. I think that this will change the way I research. I think that it will make me look deeper into what I am reading. I also think that follow his model would be a good thing to do.
Reflection: I think that he made some good points and I think that this goes good with what we are talking about in class.

Chapter 2 intro summary: In this chapter it talks about how writing is a process that we put together to become a whole. It also talks about how when we find the best way to write that it will come easier to us.

Chapter 2 reflection: Overall I thought this was a good chapter for us to read because it talk about how we can become better writers. 

2 comments:

  1. I also thought that this article could be very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with when you said on question 4 how you will look deeper into the reading. I feel I have to do the same thing while I read is to dig deeper.

    ReplyDelete