Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blog 7


Berkenkotter summary: In Berkenkotter’s article Decisions and Revisions: The Planning Strategies of a Public Writer, she talks about different wrting processes and she explains how they work.

Murray summary: In Murray’s article Response of a Laboratory Rat- or Being Protocoled he talks to us about his writing process and how it works.

Questions:
1.     I think that my writing style does compare to the way that Murray writes. I do not think that I as good as organizing my thoughts as he is though.
2.     I would explain Murray’s audience as very formal. When I am writing I don’t think of my audience often, usually I just write to get it done.
3.     She payed closer attention to planning and revision. She said when you revise it gives people more room to improve on there work.


AEI 1: When I write I spend most time thinking, and then I get my thoughts down on paper. I don’t think that my level of experience with writing is very high. I think that I am not very experienced because I do not spend a lot of time on it.

MM: What I learned from reading this is that you need to pay closer attention to the way you write to get better at it.

Reflection: I thought that both of these articles were interesting and useful for us to read.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that to get better with your writing you do need to look at the way you strategize, plan, and revise a paper

    ReplyDelete