Sunday, February 5, 2012

Brett's paper 2 peer review

The main point that I got from your paper was that the writing process starts right away for you in your head. But you usually do not start the paper till the last second. I also felt like when I was done reading you paper that you showed the audience that you have changed as a write because of this paper. I didn't see anything missing from the paper or any majors problems with it, any problems that I saw I commented on in the margins. I think that there a lot of things that are working well in this paper. I really liked how you used specific examples from readings. I also liked how you started off by say what type of writer you think you are, and then finishing with the type of writer you actually are. I think that the paper flows very well and makes sense the way you have written it. I think that the current paper you have written meets all of the assignment requirements. I do not think that there are any major problems with your paper. I do think that you need to work on your introduction and conclusion a bit and also work on having some of your sentence flow better, by using better word choices. Overall I think that this was a very good first draft, and there are only a few things that I see that need to be worked on. Good Job!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/80568196/Peer-Review-Paper-2

No comments:

Post a Comment