With this paper I was trying to show the readers that there are many different correct ways to write. I showed this by describing my own writing style and techniques. My main point that I was trying to make was that everyone has there own writing styles. I tried to support my point by tell my own story of how I write. I think that main points of my paper are working very well and flow together. I don’t think that my introduction worked as well as I would have liked it to. I really want readers to talk about how maybe there are many correct ways to write. Given more time I think that I would have expanded more on some of my main points. After reading the letter from my peer review I changed a few simple things. First I went through and made all the necessary spelling corrections. Then I went and fixed some sentences that may have been confusing. Finally, I tried to incorporate quotes and some outside insight to how I right, but I found it very difficult to do. When I tried to add these ideas they just didn’t make much sense and I feel like my paper did not flow as well. Overall I feel like this paper went very well and I am happy with the final result.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/81123645/Paper-2
No comments:
Post a Comment