Sunday, February 19, 2012
Lanie's peer response paper 3
The main point that I got from your project was that not everyone has the opportunities to become literate, and we should not take it for granted. And that the reason that we are all literate is because of where we live and where we come from, it doesn’t just come naturally to us. I thought that overall you did a very good job with this project. First I really like your introduction, I think that it does a very good job of setting up your main point and what you want to talk about. Also I thought that the views and value page was very good. I like how you guys used examples from our readings especially the Malcom X one. Also I thought that your conclusion gave a good end to your project and what you were trying to get across to the readers. Finally, I thought that all of you told your stories very well I thought that they were all very in-depth and interesting. There are also a few points that I think you could work on. I think the main thing is that you could expand on your interview a bit more, and maybe get a few more interviews or outside sources. Also, I think that you could work on expanding your introduction more. I said that it was very good earlier which it is, I just think there needs to be more information. The set up of your website was overall very good. First I really like how it is so simple. I find it very easy to navigate around the website and find what I am looking for. Also, I think that everything is aligned very well and looks good and professional. The only thing that I might change about how it looks, is the sizes of some of the title fonts. I think that some of them could be bigger and some could be smaller to make things stand out better. Overall I think you and your group did a very good job with this project and there are only a few minor things to fix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good thorough response Reed.
ReplyDelete