Thursday, February 23, 2012

Final cover letter and link project 3

With this project we were trying to explore different literacy sponsors and decide which one we believe to be the best through our research. Our main point of this project was to show the different literacy sponsors and how the affect people in the ways they learn. We supported our ideas through research, one of our main research methods was interviews and we also used the Brandt reading. The way that we addressed counter arguments in this project, was by exploring many different literacy sponsors rather than just one. I think that there a many parts of our project that are working well. First, I think that we did a good job introducing our project and stating what it would be about. Also, I think that we did a good job explaining each literacy. There are also a few parts of the paper I think that we could work on. I that the conclusion is the main thing that may need some work because I think it could wrap up our project better. After people look at this we want them to think to themselves what their greatest literacy sponsor was when they were younger and how they influenced them. I think that if we were given more time we would have put in all of our interviews, but we ran out of time and were only able to get one edited and put in the project. For when you are going through our project there are a few things you should know. First when you get to a slide with a video you have to hit play for it to play. Also when you get to a slide with a speaker on it, click on the speaker then click play to listen to the audio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment