With this paper I was really trying to show the audience that there is not one correct way to write, and just because your way is different doesn’t mean that it is wrong. My main point of this paper is to try and convince people who think that there is one correct way of writing, and show them that there are many. The way that I tried to support my argument that there are many good forms of writing, was by telling the audience how I write and then they will hopefully compare it to the way they write. Through this comparing I hope that they will see that there is no correct way to write. The counter argument that I used was that a lot of people think that there is one correct way of writing. I think that my introduction works very well and my body paragraphs work somewhat well. But I would still like to work a lot on my conclusion and revising my body paragraphs. I want readers to talk about how there maybe could be more that one correct way to write and not be so close-minded. Given more time I would do some more research to find sources that will flow well with paper and ideas.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/80253624/Paper-2
No comments:
Post a Comment