Friday, February 17, 2012

Cover letter paper 3 and link

With this group project we took three different literacy sponsors and explored the pros and the cons of both. The main point of this project is for us to figure out what literacy sponsor is the best. We have supported this idea through research and interviews. We interviewed eight people and asked them many questions about literacy sponsors and which ones they thought were the best. We also did research on these topics to see which ones experts thought were the best. For the counter arguments, we addressed many different literacy sponsors instead of just one. I think that the parts of this project that are working well, are the information that we have gathered and put into the project and also our own opinions about which literacy sponsor we think is the best. I also think that there are a few things that we need to work on. First I think that we could make our interviews better by editing the videos together better. And also we have not put the audio to the project yet which we plan on doing. We want the people that view this project to get out of it that there are many different literacy sponsors and there is not always a clear-cut best one. If given more time, we would have put in the audio and fixed the interviews before the rough draft was due. Also our interview is not done yet we are going to edit it and add other ones in there. And we also still need to add another slide after the last one for the conclusion.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/81952537/Project-3

1 comment:

  1. Dear Reed,

    I think the main point of your project was to compare and contrast different literacy sponsors and depending on the majority of your research and your own thoughts, you came up with the most used and effective one. Your project showed so many great points and I think it can be useful for many students! You're introduction was well thought out, however I think you could've included more of what you were planning on doing with the research on the literacy sponsors. Also, I think some sections needed more of an explanation and at some points it was hard to tell who was speaking because terms like me and I were used. You could've explained more of why you thought family was a better choice.
    I really did enjoy your project because I can definitely relate and I know a lot of people can too. Family and sports each played a big part in my life when it came to literacy and I learned so much from them. I also experienced the pressure and expectations of sports and academics and seeing a comparison on how those two are great literacy sponsors allowed me to remember the things I learned from them. Oh and I really liked the color scheme! :)

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/82144557/Reed-s-Peer-Revision

    ReplyDelete